Monday, April 1, 2013

A Birthday and a Quilt Block


A little boy I know turned 6 last week.  Despite my constant whining about my little boy growing up too fast he still managed to turn 6. Sad, sad day for Mommy.....but he had a great time!

Between his birthday on the 27th and Easter being on the 31st this year we have been BUSY!  But I did manage to squeak in this block from Amy's Sugar Block Club.  Paper piecing went much smoother this time!  And this block didn't take me nearly as long (thank God).


I better go pitch 2 kiddos into bed!  Have a great week!

Cherie


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. Birthdays are always bittersweet when it comes to the kids. I'm so proud of how they're growing up and so wanting them to stay little at the same time. Love that block!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi...it is bittersweet isn't it?? They are so much fun at every age though! :)

      Delete