Monday, August 27, 2012

Vintage Holiday Blocks and Our Anniversary!

Seven years ago today I married the most wonderful man in the world!  I don't know what I would do without him and not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my amazing (and endlessly patient) husband!


Thanks to my amazing hubs taking today off work for our Anniversary I was able to catch up on my Vintage Holiday blocks while he spent the afternoon with the kiddos.  :)


 I think the snowball block with the Sherbet Pips in the middle is my favorite so far!


I am also working on a new sea animal quilt for my adorable son!  I will be back with pictures soon!  I better go help Sean in the kitchen, the kids are in bed and my hubby is making dinner for our anniversary tonight!

Have a great week!
Cherie

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments: