Sunday, August 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Things have been BUSY around here lately!  We have been rushing around to make sure we are all ready to start school this week!  Haircuts, back to school ice cream parties, clothes/school supply shopping, and so on.... Sadly, not much of my time has been spent sewing.  I am managing to sneak in enough time to stay caught up with the Vintage Holiday Quilt Along!
My kindergartner starts school on Tuesday!  He is very excited (and Mommy is a little nervous)!  But hopefully there will be a little more sewing time around here soon!  :)

Have a great week!
Cherie

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

  1. Just saw your blocks on Flickr, and I had to come take a peek at your blog. I love what you're doing, Cherie -- such bright, happy projects. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Heidi! :) And thank you for hosting such a fun Quilt Along!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete